To join us in our continued efforts to better serve the community, we wish to recruit dedicated volunteers to be Ambassadors for Rahima Foundation in their work place.
The goal of the Ambassador program is to:
- Encourage your co-workers to donate a portion of their Zakat, Sadaqa, and Fitra to Rahima Foundation.
- Find out what kind of charitable donations your corporation makes and what are their policies and procedures to apply for Grants.
- Work with Rahima to set up a matching program or leverage other grants.
Responsibilities of a Rahima Ambassador include:
- Become familiar with Rahima’s mission, philosophy, programs and events, and communicate it effectively to fellow workers
- Encourage people who are interested in volunteering and serving the community to explore the various services that Rahima Foundation provides
- Encourage your peers to donate on a regular basis, and particularly in Ramadan
- Assure all donations are reported to the employer to secure the matching funds